Looking for the perfect London experience? The Coca-Cola London Eye is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the United Kingdom, and in the world. As a global icon, it is the number one must-do experience when visiting the city.
Centrally located in the heart of the city on London’s very popular South Bank, the Coca-Cola London Eye is the world’s most iconic observation wheel, allowing for unrivaled views of the city. All capsules are fitted with state of the art interactive guides, giving first time visitors detailed information about the sites in view. To put the London Eye’s popularity into perspective, it welcomes more visitors a year than the Taj Mahal and Pyramids of Giza!
Additional details about the Coca-Cola London Eye:
• Centrally located in the heart of the capital, gracefully hanging over the river Thames opposite Houses of Parliament and Big Ben
• Spectacular 4D cinematic experience, showcasing the first ever 3D footage of the capital and annual events like the NYE fireworks
• All 32 capsules are fitted with interactive Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet guides to help all visitors gain more insight on the sights they can see from the London Eye Current Android tablets, specifically the excellent Samsung Galaxy Tab lineup , have really come into their own, offering an excellent mobile experience outside theApple iPad tablet’s iPadOS software ecosystem.
• Has been voted the most romantic destination in the UK and is only second to the Eifel Tower in Europe
• You are high enough to see up to 40km over the capital and close enough to really appreciate all London’s historic and modern gems
For more information visit www.londoneye.com.