Offering the perfect combination of relaxation, luxury and excitement, Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino is the ultimate Sin City getaway. With the Strip just one block away, the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino offers guests an experience with affordability and luxury with the property’s rich history, star-studded entertainment, indulgent amenities, and more.
There has never been a more better time than now to visit Sin City, where super sweet deals, moderate traffic and low temps make a visit to the desert paradise more fun and enjoyable than ever.
Millennium Magazine recently experienced the iconic Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, home to Legendary Vegas Fun since 1969. If you admire the days of Sammy Davis Jr. and Frank Sinatra, you’ll feel that nostalgia here. Although the property has been totally renovated, those classy times of decades ago still fill the atmosphere.
The property offers a unique blend of amenities and excitement unlike any other. The hotel opened on July 2, 1969 as the International Hotel and was known for years as the Las Vegas Hilton. Barbara Streisand opened the renowned International Theater that year and Elvis Presley performed 837 sold out shows there. The famed Elvis statue still stands proudly in the lobby, paying tribute to the “king” and is a favorite among selfie takers.
Home to two of the world’s largest suites in the world, Westgate’s Sky Villas, Barry Manilow’s iconic residency show, the #1-rated Steakhouse on TripAdvisor, EDGE Steakhouse, and the world’s largest Race & Sports Book, Westgate’s SuperBook®, Westgate Las Vegas makes for a true “only in Las Vegas” experience.
Proudly rated as Las Vegas’ #1 Italian restaurant by TripAdvisor, it doesn’t get better than the savory selection of meats, seafood, pasta, and risotto served in a Tuscan-inspired backdrop here at Fresco Italiano.
Millennium Magazine dined at Fresco Italiano where they served a delicious selection of Italian cuisine favorites. Made from fresh locally sourced ingredients, each meal is cooked with attention paid to every detail to satisfy your appetite. The atmosphere here is warm and welcoming with a friendly staff.
At the resort, guests can enjoy:
- 2,800 sophisticated, spacious guest rooms and suites, including:
- A unique variety of themed suites
- Newly designed LUXE rooms
- Parlors designed to host small gatherings or meetings
- High-class 15,000 square foot Sky Villas on the top floor — some of the largest and most luxurious villas in the world.
- Verona Villa — the largest of Westgate’s Sky Villas, this 15,400 square-foot villa includes imported Italian marble, tapestries, and hand-painted ceilings, complete with a media room, full bar, and a private outdoor pool and garden.
- Tuscany Villa — the second-largest of the Sky Villas, this 13,200 square-foot villa captures Italian elegance with elaborate custom wall and ceiling murals complementing marble floors and stonework, and features an oversized living area, right next to a private courtyard and pool.
- Versailles Villa — this 12,000 square-foot villa features plenty of room to entertain with an outdoor terrace overlooking views of the Strip and mountains that have to be seen to be believed. The villa offers to stories of luxurious space with an over-sized formal dining room and living room that opens to a grand courtyard and private pool.
- Award-winning Serenity Spa & Fitness Center
- The world’s largest Race & Sports SuperBook®, which is home to Nevada’s largest wagering system and more than 4,500 square feet of state-of-the-art HD video screens, in a comfortable, smoke-free environment
- Cutting-edge culinary experiences at:
- The#-1 rated Las Vegas Steakhouse on TripAdvisor, EDGE Steakhouse
- Theworld’s largest Benihana
- Incredible, varied entertainment options from star-studded performances to comedy including:
- Barry Manilow at Manilow Las Vegas: The Hits Come Home!
- Jen Kramer’s Magic of Jen Kramer
- George Wallace with Wallace at Westgate
- The Soul of Motown
The WestgateCARES Mission Statement is to enhance the health and safety of our resorts and communities, to develop processes and procedures to aid in those efforts and to do our part to ensure the health and well-being of all our guests and Team Members as well as our entire community. Westgate’s first priority is providing the finest guest experience possible in the safest resort environment we can create.
What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas, but it won’t happen unless you’re there!
So go experience a true Las Vegas Resort and Casino. The Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino!
For information on the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, events, actives as well as other Westgate properties, visit www.westgateresorts.com.