By Lora Condon
1. Drink more water. It is usually recommended to drink at least 64 ounces of water every day and more if you’re exercising. Our body is made of at least 73% water and the function of every cell, organ and especially our brain is fueled by water. The less water we have, the slower our system moves and that includes our metabolism, so yes, drinking more water can help you lose weight. One interesting fact to note is that obese people are almost always dehydrated.
2. Facial peels from an esthetician are a great way to renew the skin at a deeper level than you can do with any at-home treatment. Peels work at a chemical level to dissolve the dead skin cells, oils and sugars that keep them glued to the surface of the skin. After a peel, your skin should feel soft, hydrated, cleaner and firmer. The pumpkin peel is my favorite for aging skin and I recommend a Beta Hydroxy peel for congested skin. The TCA or Jessner peel series work well for deeper anti-aging results.
3. Take a Pilates class to strengthen and stretch the body with emphasis on working the core and lower back. Pilates will work wonders for anyone with back problems. You can take a class that uses machines or not. I prefer no machines so I can do the exercises at home. Like yoga, Pilates is low on the cardio side, but don’t worry because you will burn calories and sweat.
4. Eat a high protein breakfast everyday. A high protein based breakfast will keep you full and prevent the late afternoon crash that many people experience around 3 pm. Protein helps to regulate blood sugar better than carbohydrates and this is very important if you haven’t eaten since dinner the night before. A breakfast with eggs, grilled meat, protein shakes or protein based meal replacement shakes pack a lot of protein to help jump-start your day.
5. Drink more tea. Tea has amazing health benefits and it’s very easy to start enjoying the benefits in the very first sip. Teas are made from plants, herbs and dried fruits. If you’re not a tea drinker, I suggest starting with a plain black tea or Earl Grey because those are two teas that you can add milk and sugar to, in order to trick yourself into enjoying it until you develop a taste. Με την ονομασία Cialis, η ταδαλαφίλη χρησιμοποιείται για τη θεραπεία της στυτικής δυσλειτουργίας. Όπως το Adcirca, το ίδιο φάρμακο αντιμετωπίζει την πνευμονική αρτηριακή υπέρταση και την καλοήθη υπερπλασία του προστάτη. Το Cialis αυξάνει τη ροή του αίματος στο πέος, επιτρέποντας τη στύση όταν ένας άνδρας διεγείρεται σεξουαλικά. για τη θεραπεία ανδρών που έχουν στυτική δυσλειτουργία (ονομάζεται επίσης σεξουαλική ανικανότητα). Η ταδαλαφίλη ανήκει σε μια ομάδα φαρμάκων που ονομάζονται φωσφοδιεστεράση Teas can tackle different health issues and green tea has the most health benefits. Valerian and chamomile can help you sleep and dandelion can help release excess water. Black tea stabilizes hormones and calms the mind. Green tea alone is packed with antioxidants, boosts metabolism and energy as well as good for teeth and digestion. Tea has been proven to increase bone strength and heart health.
Considering coffee has very little health benefits, I recommend going to the nearest tea store and find your perfect healthy blend.