By Nikki Gray
These 5 foods will help keep you fit, energized and looking and feeling your best.
1. Eggs – Boiled eggs are full of protein, healthy fats and contain 0 carbohydrates. They are high in cholines, which help your focus and strengthen mental ability making it the perfect snack for a long work day.
2. Chickpeas and or hummus – Chickpeas and hummus are high in zinc. Zinc is proven to increase libido, stamina, and orgasm intensity. So throw some chickpeas on that salad.
3. Nuts – Nuts are high in protein, which is crucial for maintaining and improving muscle mass. Many nuts are also mood boosters since they are high in many essential vitamins and minerals. Cashews, walnuts and Brazil nuts are my favorite and the most beneficial in my opinion. Brazil nuts are high in selenium, which means eating a serving a day can help keep your thyroid healthy and functioning properly.
4. Olive oil – Olive oil has been shown to increase testosterone levels as well as lower cholesterol and body fat. Drizzle over a salad instead of dressing or use for cooking.
5. Fresh coconuts or coconut water – Coconuts are high in potassium and other electrolytes that will keep you hydrated and full of energy. They are a much better choice than high sugar sports drink.
View more about the author of this article Nikki Gray @ www.nikkisbeach.com